ESD Communications Digest - November 2011 Edition
Publication List Updates
News and Events Digest
- Torn Finds Emissions Goals Achievable
- Radioactive Contamination over Geologic Time
- LBNL and Wuhan University Collaborate
- CC2.0 Special Event: Don DePaolo Talk (w/video replay!)
Don't see your research on the list? Let us fix that! We will write, edit, and promote your work for you! Contact Dan Hawkes to get the ball rolling today!
Newly hired to ESD! Please welcome:
- Annewandter, Robert – Hydrogeology Department (Guest GSRA)
- Birarda, Giovanni – Ecology Department (Geological Postdoc Fellow)
- Guerry, Nathan – Climate Sciences Department (Guest Student Assistant)
- Hildreth, Taylor – Geochemistry Department (Guest Student Assistant)
- Johnson, Jeffrey – Hydrogeology Department (Geological Project Scientist)
- Park, Hanwool – Ecology Department (Research Assoc)
- Rubiano-gomez, Laura – Ecology Department (Guest Technical)
- Silver, Whendee – Ecology Department (Geological Faculty Scientist)
- Su, Su – Geophysics Department (Scientific Engr Assoc)
- Tingwald, Mark – Division Support (Guest Student Assistant)
Did you know that ESD has a staff roster that is updated from HR monthly, and can be filtered and sorted across a variety of criteria? The filter ( ) icon is located on the headings of the sortable columns (updated totals appear in the information box above the table).
Click here to see the roster »
Vivi's Safety Corner
Other Division News
- Current Job Openings »
- Upcoming events »
- Latest information about ESD building moves (user name/password required) »
About the ESD Communication Digest
This digest provides you a summary of communication highlights from around the division that were added or updated during the course of the month. We will strive to provide the digest to you on a monthly basis for your immediate reference. You can always keep connected more frequently by visiting our ESD Homepage, the ESD News and Events Blog, ESD's Facebook page, or ESD's Twitter page anytime!
Email email@example.com when you have an award, publication, event or other item of interest that you would like to have highlighted on the website, and submitted to LBNL Public Affairs for further coverage.